Would you like to work with a highly committed team in an outstanding home.....?
We have the following vacancies:
Registered Nurse - Wednesday nights - Permanent Contract - 12.25 hours p/w
Registered Nurse - Temporary Contract - March - August 2020
You will need to be compassionate, with positive approach and enjoy working as part of a team to deliver exceptional standards of care to the people that live here. In return you will enjoy working as part of a successful dedicated team rated Outstanding by CQC, along with competitive rates of pay, free uniform, meals, DBS, generous paid breaks, regular supervisions, a comprehensive induction programme and training and development opportunities.
For more information and an application form please email email@example.com or call us on 01444 482662. You are most welcome to visit us for an informal chat if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you.
All roles are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Volunteering at Compton House
We would warmly welcome anyone who could help us with the following activities:-
- To join the gardening group on Wednesday mornings
- Playing games with residents 11 - 12 Mon, Tues, Thurs or Saturday mornings
- Helping with puzzles and quizzes any afternoon Monday - Sunday
- Reading to Residents
- Reminiscing with Residents
- Helping residents with using Ipads/tablets/mobile phones
- Assisting on outings in fair weather
- Visiting residents at weekends
- Tending our indoor plants
- Giving talks to small groups on hobbies, special interests, local history etc
If you have time to offer that you would like to share with our residents we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Clare on 01444 482662 or complete form below
Join the team
Tel 01444 482662