Would you like to work with a highly committed team in an outstanding home.....?
We have the following vacancies:
Registered Nurses - 1 x bank to work nights, 1 x full time, permanent to work mostly days and some nights
Maintenance Assistant - 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm
We would love to hear from people who are friendly, compassionate and reliable and with an interest in working with the elderly. Enjoying being part of a team with a flexible, positive 'can do' approach is a must. In return you will enjoy working as part of a successful, dedicated and welcoming team in a Nursing Home rated Outstanding by CQC, along with competitive rates of pay, free uniform, DBS, paid annual leave and a comprehensive induction and training programme. Applicants must be 16 years +
For more information and an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01444 482662. We look forward to hearing from you!
All roles are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Volunteering at Compton House
We would warmly welcome anyone who could help us with the following activities:-
- To join the gardening group on Wednesday mornings
- Playing games with residents 11 - 12 Mon, Tues, Thurs or Saturday mornings
- Helping with puzzles and quizzes any afternoon Monday - Sunday
- Reading to Residents
- Reminiscing with Residents
- Helping residents with using ipads/tablets/mobile phones/laptops
- Assisting on outings in fair weather
- Visiting residents at weekends
- Tending our indoor plants
- Giving talks to small groups on hobbies, special interests, local history etc
If you have time to offer that you would like to share with our residents we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Clare on 01444 482662 or complete the form below
Join the team
Tel 01444 482662